Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Style Setters

I just love when two of my favorite things come together. In this case, a fashion editorial with a refreshing street style vibe. In the August issue of Harper Bazaar US, they enlisted Tommy Ton to shoot this stunning editorial and they couldn't have picked a better photographer -- he's the man for the job when you want beautiful up-close (and might I add, more times then not, headless) street style shots. I couldn't take my eyes of the pages but I will be the first to admit that I am a sucker for anyone who features the gorgeous navojo prints from the Fall 2011 Proenza Schouler collection. It's also nice to see Mary Katrantzou getting editorial coverage for her beautifully printed dresses.












Fashion Editor: Joanna Hillman
Model: Ieva Laguna and Kori Richardson
Hair: Akinori Shirakawa for Y.S. Park
Makeup: Serge Hodonou for Dior Beauty

Photos found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment