Thursday, August 4, 2011

First Official Ad: Missoni for Target


As an employee at Target Headquarters, I had the opportunity of viewing the complete lookbook for the Missoni for Target line, as well as see some samples in person. Let me tell you, the quality is superb and am anticipating this lines September 13th launch. The women's clothing looks great (which includes a beautiful poncho) but what I am most excited about is the home decor. There is a killer tea espresso set that I must own! This launch has me even more excited about my September trip to NYC, as I have recently learned there will be a pop-up shop for the line at Fashion's Night Out on September 8th! I better bring an extra suitcase....or better yet, just buy the one in the photo above.

**Completely forgot to mention the awesome martini shaker and glasses included in this launch. Just gorgeous!

Photo found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment