Sunday, August 28, 2011

Over the weekend....

Here are some of the lovely treasures I picked up this weekend!

 So in love with my tribal belts! I picked up the top belt in the International Bazaar at the Minnesota State Fair on Friday. The remaining two are from the Mighty Swell Summer Clearance Sale I stopped by on Saturday.

Picked up some inspirational reads from the Borders going out of business sale!

Stopped at the It's a Date! Vintage Sale Saturday morning and enjoyed a wine spritzer while I purchased these great pieces from vintage seller Scout. A great patchwork backpack for my music festivals next year and a nice, warm blanket for the bonfires this fall. 

Free buttons I got for being one of the first 40 customers at the Mighty Swell Vintage sale. So adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment