Thursday, October 20, 2011

This weekend...It's a Date!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

If you are in the Twin Cities this weekend and are looking to do some great vintage shopping,look no further then the popup vintage sale It's a Date! Hosted by bloggers Salvaged Strawberry and two birds, there will be a cocktail reception tomorrow evening from 6 to 9 to kick off the sale and it will continue Saturday from 9 to 6. There will be mewomen clothing's clothing, jewelry, shoes, handbags, and more. I have mentioned previously on my blog some of my lovely purchases and below are some of the pieces I am hoping to get my hands on this weekend.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Classic striped top, very Bridget Bardot!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Gotta love neon tribal sweaters!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I need these pants in my life!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Love those leopard leggings!

When: 6-9 p.m. Friday, October 21, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday, October 22.
Where: Ballroom & Wedding Dance Studio, 2717 E 42nd Street, Minneapolis

Photos found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment