Friday, October 28, 2011

What I'm Obsessed with right now...

Halloween


I've never been able to pinpoint why but it's my favorite holiday of the year! Maybe it's all the fond memories of trick or treating as a kid or maybe it's just being able to dress up as whom ever or whatever you want without getting any crazy looks from people! Whatever it is, every time this year I festively get into the Halloween spirit by decorating, carving pumpkins, spending hours pouring over costume ideas and watching the Nightmare Before Christmas over and over.

I'm looking forward to the Halloween party my husband and I will be attending tomorrow evening with good friends! Still debating on a costume an the moment but I would love to hear what you, my readers are going as if you are planning on dressing up. So leave me a comment.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Best costume I have ever seen!

Photos found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment