Friday, December 3, 2010

And the stylish woman of the decade goes to...

Photo: Vogue

If you know me at all, you know of my obsession with Kate Moss. Anything and everything that woman wears or touches turns to gold. Apparently, I'm not the only one who thinks so either. In Vogue's Best Dressed Special Issue out this in November, Moss was voted the best dressed woman of the decade.

Vogue's style director, Alexandra Kotur, justified Moss's status saying:
"At every moment, Kate Moss has looked chic and cool ... No one has had more
influence for the past decade on the way women have dressed."

They also selected 10 other woman and provided them with their own title:


The Bombshell: Blake Lively

Screen Siren: Marion Cotillard

The Independent: Michelle Obama

American Beauty: Jessica Biel

Street Cool: Alexa Chung

Haute Bohemian: Sarah Jessica Parker

Conscious Chic: Liya Kebede

Free Spirit: Carey Mulligan

New Classicist: Shala Monroque

The Visionary: Lady Gaga


I completely agree on all of the above except Jessica Biel. I am not a fan of most anything that woman wears. Also, I think Sienna Miller deserves a title of her own too!

I leave you with some beautiful shots of Moss:

I just love Lila's (Kate's daughter) t-shirt. I need one in my size!

No comments:

Post a Comment