Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jason Wu for Target

It's here! Target has released photos of their collaboration with Jason Wu. The looks stay true to Wu's sophisticated aesthetic and have me dreaming about my dream trip to Paris. Excited to see the rest of this 53 piece collection in person when it hits Target stores and online on February 5.










“By working with Target I was able to create an accessible collection that reflects my sophisticated design aesthetic” said Jason Wu. “As with my main collection, special attention has been considered into every detail and I can’t wait to see girls wearing and enjoying the collection.”
For his collection for Target, Wu took inspiration from the idea of an American girl in Paris, while staying true to his signature juxtaposition of modern sensibility and timeless style. Ranging in price from $19.99 to $59.99 for apparel and $19.99 to $49.99 for handbags and scarves, Jason Wu for Target will be available Feb. 5 through March 6, 2012 or until supplies last at most Target stores and on Target.com.

Photo & Text found here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment