Friday, September 23, 2011

What I'm Obsessed with right now...

Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren

As I was browsing through the contemporary section in the Macy's in downtown Minneapolis today, I walked into a section containing some the most beautiful chunky sweaters and denim you only dream of. I felt like I had walked into my ideal Fall closet. When I flipped the tag on the merchandise, I was plesantly suprised to find that it was Ralph Lauren's new difussion line, Denim & Supply. According to its press release, it's inspired by "vintage" and "heritage" stuff and its muse is the young painters, poets, musicians and visionaries from the Brooklyn community. The Fall 2011 collection is based around 3 stories: Into the Wild, The Lodge, and The Wharf. You can shop the entire collection now at Ralph Lauren's online shop, with prices ranging from $39.50-$298, specialty jeans under $200, and core jean styles under $100. Check out some of my many favorite looks from the new line below.








Photos and video found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment