Here is the a list of some of the events of the night:
- A retro fashion show at 8 and 9 p.m.
- Cocktail demos with Iron Bartender Jasmine Poland
- Music by Southside Aces and DJ Jake Rudh
- Bar games hosted by Drinking With Ian's Ian Rans
- Baking demos with Salty Tart's Michelle Gayer
- Craft activities, including decorating a pair of boxer shorts or spectacles to take home
- Boutiques by Blacklist Vintage, the Spectacle Shoppe, and Girl Creations
- Book signing with In the Mood for Munsingwear author Susan Marks.
Here is a video of last year's event to get you excited!
Here's all the event details:
$15 ($12 MHS members). Limited tickets available at the door beginning at 6:30 p.m.
MN History Center
345 W. Kellogg Blvd.
St. Paul, MN 55102