Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I want to wear on V-day!

I just came across this great accessory company Ban.do and I instantly feel in love with their heart broach pictured below. I had to buy it for a little extra flair on Valentine's Day (as well as any of the other remaining 364 days of the year).

Photo: Ban.do

I know my heart obsession stemmed directly from Kanye West's very own broken heart broaches he wore to promote 808's and Heartbreaks. I must give credit where credit is due! Might I add, I love the broach trend for guys. It's a nice little something extra for a guy to distinguish his style from the rest, which lets be honest, is hard for them to do.

Photo: Wardrobe Wire

Check out the video below showcasing Ban.do's collection:


ban.do from Shark Pig on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment