Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How Chic!

I am in love with Chictopia.com. I haven't found a more style-inspiring website. It allows you to look though users uploaded photos and vote on outfits you find chic as well as become fans of other users profiles. The add photo to your favorites feature is by far my favorite. Now I can quickly have outfits that inspire me at my virtual fingertips.
Launched in April of 2008, founders Helen Zhu, Corinne Chan and Ricky Ho sought to create a community in which users could finally answer the question “What looks good on you?”

Since then, Chictopia has grown to be the leading online fashion network with over 100,000 registered users and growing. Having been featured in NYLON Magazine as one of the Top 4 Style Sites and named by Women’s Wear Daily one of the sites to watch in 2010, Chictopia is a mecca for inspiration seekers and trendsetters. Chictopia Style Icons have been featured in Glamour, TeenVOGUE, Women’s Wear Daily, The New York Times, Style.com and many more.



Video and quote: Chictopia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment